I may have some useful info with regard to the "freezing app" issue...

Options

I found out that the app freezes (on windows 10 laptop) when scrolling up and down the Reused Passwords list. However, it only freezes up when there's 13 or 14 items in that list. I tried removing and adding a few. With 12 items; no problem. With 15 items; no problem. Didn't try other numbers, but there seems to be something wrong around 13/14 entries in the list... Hope this may help your engineers to get a grip on the problem. Very annoying to have to close/reopen the app all the time. Kind regards, Rob

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:app freezes

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hey @robhessels !

Did you try installing the lastest beta build 7.6.787? In the build the issue should be fixed as you can read in the changelog: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPW6

• robhessels
    robhessels
    Community Member
    Options

Hi DenalB. Thx for that info. I'll give that a try asap. When it comes to such important apps like these, I tend to wait a while before installing beta builds ;-)
    Thx again, Rob

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

I know what you mean @robhessels . I‘m using the latest beta build on one device only. On all my other devices I‘m using the stable release. 😉

• @robhessels

The 1Password for Windows 7.6.787-Beta that @DenalB mentioned contains a fix for the exact issue you're seeing. Have you tried installing it yet? If not, give it a shot using the link below and let me know how that works out! 😊

Use 1Password beta releases

This discussion has been closed.