How do I merge duplicate entries in 1Password?

Options

I don't understant, all I see is post back to 2015 of customers asking for that, reddit is full of post asking for it but 7 years later it's still not there? I've read some of your answer from 2020 and some of your IT say it's hard to implement but LastPass have this fonction for many many years.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tousignj! Welcome to the forum!

And thank you for the feedback! I am afraid we don't have anything to share about this, but I will be happy to pass your feedback to the developers too :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#136

• Hey there @pruchai,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I definitely agree with you here, I'd love to have a toast notification - or even an independent "Merge" section - presenting suggestions for merging entries, allowing the user to make the decision to merge or dismiss. As my colleagues have said on the subject, we can't make any promises as to when or if we will be able to bring this feature to 1Password, but I do wish to convey that this is a feature many of us would love to have, for ourselves and for our users, and is very much still on the table. I'll ensure this feedback is logged and sent to the appropriate team. :smile:

Do let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.