Browser Extension Unlocking

Hello -

I tried 1Password for Windows last year and decided to give it a try again since it works well on my Mac. I've tried both the classic version of the extension as well as 1PasswordX. I definitely like the presentation of 1PasswordX over Classic, especially in regard to the way it handles the web forms. The only thing keeping me from dumping Dashlane at the moment is having to sign into the extension every time I open my browser. :( I understand that it is self contained in the browser and a new session is started each time, but would really like to see it either check-in with the desktop app (that I have already authenticated into) or have some other option in the browser to allow me to tell it to keep me signed in for a longer period of time that just the one browser session. I thought I had read that it was being worked on and wanted to see if there was by chance, any updates on that functionality? While the Windows application is somewhat different from what's on my Mac, I believe it will still do the job nicely. I'd love to use the same application on both of my computers.

Thanks
Bill

1Password Version: 7.6.791
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

This discussion has been closed.