Subdomain Support

skryer
skryer
Community Member

Any idea if subdomain support is being reconsidered? This is basically the only feature preventing me from recommending this program to people at work where we have a quite a few sub domains that users have to use different logins for (xxx.yyy.com and zzz.yyy.com). Right now Bitwarden / Lastpass have this, or at least way, especially on mobile, to figure out which login is the correct one. (I saw a not earlier that subdomain matching would populate the top result but that does not seem to be the case on the iOS app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skryer! Welcome to the forum!

I know this has been requested in the past, so this is certainly something that we are aware of. We don't have anything to share at this point, but I will be happy to pass your feedback to the developers so they know you would like to have this too :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#31

• skryer
    skryer
    Community Member
    edited February 2021

Thanks, on mobile its basically unusable with password autofill with multiple subdomain logins with the same username. Also, it seems like the order changes so it is just a guessing game each time.

For Reference, here is how it shows using Keychain (Bitwarden shows similarly).

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@skryer:

On mobile, I recommend tapping on 1Password... to open the full autofill window. I know it's an extra tap, but you will be able to distinguish between login items properly there :+1:

This discussion has been closed.