1Password won't open in Windows

Hi,

I recently got an error that the 1Password can't be updated automatically.

After that I can't open 1Password windows application any more.

When I launch it from the start menu, nothing happens (window doesn't open and the program is not started).

I also tried uninstalling it. Same problem. When I click on uninstall, nothing happens.

What can I do?

Regards,
Saso

1Password Version: 7.6.791
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sasko!

Out of curiosity, does the same thing happen after a reboot of your Windows PC?

• sasko
    sasko
    Community Member

Yes, same happens.

• Hey @sasko, I'm really sorry you're running into this issue! I'll be happy to help get things up and running again. I'd like to collect some diagnostics information from your device - to protect your privacy let's continue this conversation over email. Please generate a diagnostics report using the steps in the article below, and attach it in an email to support+windows@1password.com:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Once you've emailed in, you should receive a conversation ID that looks like this: [ABC-12345-678]. When you receive it, please paste it here and I'll use it to track down your email. Thanks, I look forward to getting this sorted for you! :smile:

• @sasko:

Apologies, since you can't launch the 1Password app you won't be able to generate a diagnostics report - no worries though, please shoot me an email at the address in my post above, and we can get to work. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.