I want to enter different user names on the same website login e.g. different bank accounts at the

Options

I I want to enter different user names on the same website login e.g. different bank accounts at the same bank. When I enter the new user name, 1Password dropdown gives me the old label for that account and I want to edit to a new name to differentiate the accounts, but I don't see an option to do that.

1Password Version: 7.6.793
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to enter different user names on the same website login e.g. different bank accounts at the

Comments

• @KennethWSchmidt

It sounds as if you'll want to create a different login for each username. That will allow you to select the one you wish to use.

Save a login manually in your browser

• KennethWSchmidt
    KennethWSchmidt
    Community Member
    Options

That was a help but not complete. When I follow the instructions, a box appears that UPDATE Saved Login (I don't want to do that because it will replace the first login which I want to keep. I can click on the up and down arrows next to the Update Saved Login, and I get another option: Save NEW Login. I can click on that and now I have two logins to choose from when I use that website -- and that was my goal.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KennethWSchmidt:

Indeed, selecting the "New Login" option in the popup will allow you to create a second Login for the website, thank you for the clarification :+1:

This discussion has been closed.