How can I fix 1Password from Crashing on Windows 10

This seems to happen whenever I select 1Password from the Right-Click Menu on a email/password field when 1Password doesn't have a password for the current site. This is a terrible way to find out that I don't have a stored password. I get no warning or indication, it simply terminates and disappears from my task list. What can I do?

1Password Version: 7.6.793
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Build:19042.867
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:1Password crash

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Peacefuldavid!

The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Peacefuldavid
    Peacefuldavid
    Community Member

Sent, as I said before, all I have to do is open a web page for which I don't have a 1Password setup and try to use 1Password to fill in the blanks ... boom!

[#TPL-76786-221]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Peacefuldavid:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TPL-76786-221

This discussion has been closed.