1Password SCIM Bridge - Incorrect bearer token.

mdisabatino
mdisabatino
Community Member

Hey Team,

As the title mentions it, I am following the instructions in the articles and I am getting an incorrect bearer token. We've tried to regenerate credentials and rebuild the integration from scratch several times but for some reason keep getting that error while trying to Oauth the bearer token. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

1Password Version: 2.0.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mdisabatino!

When you regenerate the credentials, do you update the scimsession file on the SCIM bridge? The scimsession file is tied to a bearer token, so every time credentials are generated, the old scimsession file AND bearer token are no longer valid. You can find instructions for updating the scimsession file here: https://support.1password.com/cs/upgrade-provisioning-integration/#step-2-update-the-scimsession-file. The next thing to check is that provisioning is enabled on your 1Password account and the SCIM bridge is able to reach it - ensuring that there aren't any firewalls blocking outgoing calls. The best place to look for additional details is your SCIM bridge logs, which are the logs for your op-scim-bridge container/pod, depending on your deployment.

Let me know if this helps or you need any more clarification!

Amanda

This discussion has been closed.