Feature request: session workflows

Options

I would love to see a workflow feature that allowed me to gather a collection of logins and launch them all in the background in one go / keystroke / command. A couple of scenarios:

You want to check email/social networks and banks at the beginning of the day, you can hit a master password in and select your 'morning' group, then you are left with several sites opened, logged in, ready to go

You work in development environments a lot, testing sites and clients user-flows. You could set a profile up for these tests and allow your browser to be n that mode for doing your work. Once you have finished a quick reset and you could launch your own profile back and multiple log back into your own accounts.

This could sit inline with some of the work Alfred are doing on Mac - assigning a keystroke would allow you then to launch apps and a browser and say pull up all your admin tools for your business / personal admin.

Just a few thoughts that have been bouncing about my head.

Lawrence

Comments

• jgwhite
    jgwhite
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• Hi Lawrence,

Have you look into the 1Click Bookmarks to store your Login items as bookmarks? Save them in a bookmark folder, open the main 1Password app to unlock it first and then tell your browser open all bookmarks in the folder. That should make 1Password open and fill them in automatically in all tabs. The reason you want to open 1Password first is to avoid seeing the master password prompt when you open the bookmarks.

Each profile you do, you can technically store them in a specific folder and close them before reopening a second profile folder.

The Workflow system in Alfred 2 is amazing and I'd love to see something like that in 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.