Monterey migrated Apps & Users requires full quit and restart of 1p7

xz4gb8
xz4gb8
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

First Monterey login after migration of everything available to an external SSD Monterey beta experienced multiple 1Password7 crashes.

A full quit and relaunch of 1P and Safari restored normal operation

1Password 7
Version 7.8.5 (70805001)
1Password Store
macOS 12.0 Beta (21A5248p)
MacBookPro14,3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @xz4gb8!

Thank you for letting us know! We will keep an eye out on this as our developers continue working on the next updates to make 1Password fully compatible with Monterey :+1:

• r8ders2k
    r8ders2k
    Community Member

Did the Quit 1Password Complete, but this having an issue with the 1Password mini and Safari extension.

• r8ders2k
    r8ders2k
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

I just restarted my iMac (18,3) and am booting from an external T7 SSD. When the Finder loaded, I got the alert that 1Password has to be in the Apps folder (as it's seeing my other 1Password on my iMac's internal Fusion Drive). Then I got the notification to Enable 1Password in Safari, and I was also presented with the 1Password Updater to (re)install 7.8.6, saying that I have 7.8.5, even though I already updated to 7.8.6 earlier today.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@r8ders2k:

Then I got the notification to Enable 1Password in Safari, and I was also presented with the 1Password Updater to (re)install 7.8.6, saying that I have 7.8.5, even though I already updated to 7.8.6 earlier today.

If you have two copies of the 1Password app, one of the Fusion drive and one on the T7 SSD, have you updated both?

This discussion has been closed.