EasyVPN

Options

Hi. To access my company network and emali, I need to connect to EasyVPN. When I'm connected 1Password doesn not work at all. I can only unlock it, but then all the other functions are not working. I'm using Chrome as a browser.
can you help me??
thanks,
Fabrizio

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.4
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:easyvpn

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fabcuomo!

then all the other functions are not working

Can you please elaborate on this? What does not work exactly? Can you give us some examples?

• fabcuomo
    fabcuomo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. For example it does not allow me to create a new login. It generates the password but then by clicking on it the password does not fill into the box.
    Then it does not allow me to save new data into 1Password.
    It only allows me to use passwords and logins already saved on the app.
    Regards

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fabcuomo:

Thank you for the additional information! I would have a couple more questions, to understand if this is a problem with your network perhaps, or even just with the website itself:

It generates the password but then by clicking on it the password does not fill into the box.

Are you able to fill the password on that website when you are disconnected from the VPN?

For example it does not allow me to create a new login.

What steps are you following to create the login, so we can try to replicate the behavior? Also, do you get an error message when the login is not created?

• fabcuomo
    fabcuomo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Yes I’m able to fill the passwords when the VPN is disconnected.
    I go to register page (of whatever website), fill the username e then try to use the suggested password by 1Password but it does not click.
    Please note that with my company VPN there are several restrictions in opening websites (I guess there is a list of blocked sites) and I’m not a system administrator so I cannot change lot of preferences in the OS.
    REGARDS

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fabcuomo:

Thank you for the confirmation. It does indeed sound like the limitations are there on of your company network. Can you please send this information to your system administration team and check if 1Password is allowed on your company network?

1Password ports and domains

(I took the link out of this documentation page, which also mentions VPN usage, and it sounds like exactly your scenario).

This discussion has been closed.