Citibank website and iOS app seems not to accept autofill

Options
barkroy
barkroy
Community Member
edited July 2021 in iOS

I have confirmed the username and password stored in 1P vault are correct and current but when it is filled in Citibank the website or app just revert to blanks for user/pw.
I searched this topic and see that there has been issue in the past, surprised I could be alone in this...

1Password Version: 7.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @barkroy!

What browser is this happening with for you, and with which version of the 1Password browser extension?

• barkroy
    barkroy
    Community Member
    Options

Firefox and Safari.
    Looks like extension is 2.0.4
    Also iOS 14.6 with 1P v. 7.7.6

• @barkroy

Have you tried restarting 1Password and the browser? I am able to fill my personal details on the Citibank site.

• Look for our helper in the menu bar near the WiFi indicator and the clock. Right-click on the helper and select quit 1Password completely. Wait a few seconds and then open 1Password from the Dock or the Applications folder.
  • barkroy
    barkroy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. That worked for Firefox, still a no go in Safari.
    Would love a fix for iOS. Citibank only allows one device to utilize biometrics, thus annoying autofill won't work on second phone...

• @barkroy

Let me give iOS a try. So, I was able to login using Safari on the iPhone. Are you using an iPhone or an iPad? May I ask what URL do you have in your login? I have both of these saved within 1Password for my Citibank login. I don't recall why exactly.

https://www.citi.com/login
    https://online.citi.com

• barkroy
    barkroy
    Community Member
    Options

its the Citi Mobile app i want to be able to use with autofill.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@barkroy:

Thank you for the confirmation! In one of your previous messages you mentioned trying this inside browsers:

Firefox and Safari.
    Looks like extension is 2.0.4
    Also iOS 14.6 with 1P v. 7.7.6

Is that part working for you now?

For the iOS app specifically, I cannot test it since I cannot download the app from my country store, so I need to ask you a couple questions: is the issue in the iOS app the same that you were seeing in the browsers (i.e. credentials are removed after filling), or something else?

This discussion has been closed.