Brief flicker of main UI before displaying lock screen in extension

Nathan_Bowers
Nathan_Bowers
Community Member
edited March 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I use Chrome and Safari on Mac, latest stable releases of everything.

Here's a video of what I'm seeing:

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for posting this here as well as on Twitter, Nathan. We aren't able to reproduce the issue here, but to help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/12057/create-a-diagnostics-report-to-help-agilebits-help-you/

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Nathan_Bowers
    Nathan_Bowers
    Community Member

Sent report.

I also tried disabling all extensions except 1Password and restarting Safari, no dice.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! It looks like Chris already replied to your email. We'll continue to work with you via email until everything is resolved so we're not duplicating efforts across multiple support channels.

RDB-42243-322

This discussion has been closed.