What source should I follow for the most complete information and news about 1Password?

IMArne
IMArne
Community Member
edited March 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

The newsletter, to which I am subscribed, does not seem to be a complete source of news. The last one arrived in December 2012. For example, where was the news about the recently expired Mac App Store Get Stuff Done Productivity Sale that included 1Password? I found that information in your blog. I also just found the announcement of a Valentine's Day sale on your Facebook page.

While searching the Forums, I found out about the 1Password Extension Beta. I enabled the beta option and downloaded the latest. I also have participated in the 1Password application betas. However, if I had not been in the forums I would not have known about the extension beta.

What source should I subscribe to or follow for the most complete information and news?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The "Valentine's Day" sale was actually just part of the Get Stuff Done sale. The date just happened to coincide, so the blog is the best place to stay up to date with nearly everything. We also make sure to announce major upgrades and large changes via the email newsletter, but we don't like inundating folks' inboxes. So we limit the email newsletter to a few times a year. Offhand, I can't think of anything that was announced via the email newsletter that wasn't also announced on the blog. Perhaps a special promotion as our way of saying thanks for letting us into your inbox, but that's about it. :)

As for beta testing, the forums are the source for all beta information since we really want beta testers to be an active part of the community.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.