Weird images instead of text in logins.

Options

In the Windows 10 app, when I move the cursor over the details in a login, the text disappears and parts of an image appear instead. If I move the cursor again the text reappears. I can send you a screenshot if you would like to see it. It has only happened over the last week, since I purchased a new PC and installed 1Password on it.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 21H1, 19043.1151

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @lenworth !

Maybe this discussion is worth reading?
    https://1password.community/discussion/122055/graphical-errors-on-windows-version

It looks like installing Windows updates KB5004296 and KB5004331 could fix the problem? Also, disabling Nahimic service could fix it.

• Thanks @DenalB! :smile:

@lenworth I see that you were able to write in and get some help from us over email, so I'll let you continue the conversation there. :smile:

For those who may find this thread in the future, it seems that a service named Nahimic is the likely culprit for this issue, and disabling that service resolves it. Feel free to write us at support+windows@1password.com if you have any questions or would like a hand with disabling that process - we're happy to help! :smile:

• lenworth
    lenworth
    Community Member
    Options

I did get some very prompt advice and disabling the Nahimic service resolved the problem.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Great to hear. 👍

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @lenworth!

This discussion has been closed.