For anyone having browser extension lag

The fix for me was to disable "integrate with 1password app" in settings. If you right click on the extension and select settings you'll find the setting there.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @willxzero, thanks for sharing this tip - and I'm sorry to hear about this lag issue you've encountered.

The fact that disabling the "integrate with 1Password app" setting helps to alleviate this issue suggests that the root cause may be with the 1Password for Windows app. If you'd like me to investigate this for you further, I'd be happy to. You can reach our team at support+windows@1password.com. 👋

Thanks again for sharing the info!

• willxzero
    willxzero
    Community Member

Hi Peter, thanks for the reply. It was a small annoyance, don’t necessarily need it to integrate with the windows app. Just glad disabling it made it open instantaneously.

• riw777
    riw777
    Community Member

I'm having this lag, as well ... I'd prefer the windows app be integrated, however ... sometimes when I open the windows app it goes into a mode where it is consuming memory, but not any processor. It seems to hang there until I force end the process and restart it ... sometimes a couple of times. Any way to troubleshoot this issue and resolve it?

• Blake
    edited August 2021

Ouch, that certainly doesn't sound quite right @riw777

Could you create a diagnostics report for 1Password, and then include that diagnostic report in an email to support+windows@1password.com so we can take a closer look at this with you? 🔎

This discussion has been closed.