Application closes after entering password

Options

I'm in Safari and want to load username and password for a site. I click the 1P extension icon and Open 1Password. I have to enter my password. I do, click the arrow, and the application closes. Repeat from Safari. Open 1Password. Now I seem what's in the image below. I have my watch set to unlock, maybe that's it. I enter the password, click arrow, and the application closes. Repeat one more time and the application opens, and I can use autofill from the extension.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.2.0-56.BETA
Extension Version: 1P for Safari 2.0.6
OS Version: macOS 12b5 & 11.5.2

Comments

• roustem
    edited August 2021
    Options

Thank you for reporting this issue, @TomWolsky!

Would you be able to send us the application logs? They are available in the ~/Library/Group Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.1password/Library/Application Support/1Password/Data/logs.

You might also be able to use the Help > Troubleshooting > Open Logs Folder menu in 1Password before you unlock it.

If you could email them to support@1password.com and mention this forum post, it would be great!

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Done. Weirdly I got four mail notifications about your reply.

• @TomWolsky Sorry about that! I made a few typos and did some edits later, I wonder if every edit sent you a notification 🤔

• Hi @TomWolsky,

I found your message in our internal system and sent you a reply there! Thanks for doing that.

ref: #YPZ-25739-635

This discussion has been closed.