my extension not loading in firefox im on OS 11.5.2

Options
rdeeble
rdeeble
Community Member
edited August 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I recently reinstalled firefox. Once installed my onepassword extension no longer worked. I reinstalled the firefox extension and I can see it loaded in firefox but its not working. I have to search one password each time now for the various website in am in.

i am a mac user os 11.5.2

my original order number for onepassword is 10744533

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac 0s 11.5.2
Referrer: forum-search:my extenstion not loading in firefox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rdeeble!

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided

What version of the 1Password app and of the 1Password browser extension is this happening with?

• rdeeble
    rdeeble
    Community Member
    Options

i think i use 6.1.9 but originally had purchased 5. The extension was what ever the latest extenstion that the software prompted me to install which was 2.0.5

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @rdeeble ,

If you are using 1Password 6 and you do not have a membership account with us, then you'll want to install the 1Password Classic extension in Firefox: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/

Please do keep in mind that 1Password 6 has not been updated or maintained in several years now and is considered legacy. 1Password 7 is the latest version and is under active development, if you have any questions about upgrading, feel free to email us to support@1password.com and we'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.