Forgot my password...

Options

Yes, like so many others I have forgotten my password, and concluded that I must start over. Not happy about it, but makes sense, security-wise. So, I went to the help on the login screen and selected "Reset all 1Password data". Then I quit 1 Password on my PC, and re-opened it. Now it says I can sign in using 1Password, but I don't have that password. So, it seems like for me the only other choice is to Start my free trial?
I have already paid for the family plan, and it is asking me to repay. At this point, I have spent all day trying to open my data. I never realized how much I relied on these password savers, as I cannot get into anything, without resetting all passwords. On my iPhone, I can still see my account with all the passwords. But, I cannot see any way to export, only move or copy. Even though I can see all my items, on my iPhone, I am unable to get them into anything on my Computer. Any help would be appreciated. I did save the Emergency Key, but failed to see that there was a place for me to add my password. That part was not very clear, in the instructions.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JCToland!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also have an ongoing conversation via email about this. I will let my colleagues over there know that you have also written some details here in the forum.

So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: GAS-56684-252

This discussion has been closed.