Quick Access stopped working in latest nightly

Quick Access stopped working in 8.2.2-29.NIGHTLY

Neither the keyboard combination, nor explicitly choosing the Open Quick Access option from the 1PW tray icon menu works. It worked properly until yesterday, so something must have been gone south in the latest nightly build.

1Password Version: 8.2.2-29.NIGHTLY
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

I also found this bug. That's why I went back to latest beta where Quick Access is working again. :)

• Hi @BSi, thanks for reporting this issue with Quick Access not working in the latest Nightly. The development team is currently looking into this! :)

ref: dev/core/core#9972

• BSi
    BSi
    Community Member

Hi @ag_mike_d, thanks! As as addition, I noticed that while the keyboard shortcut clearly does not shows the Quick Access window, while 1PW is locked, it properly triggers the unlock mechanism, so it triggers Windows Hello in my case for authorization, however even after proper authentication, the window won't get displayed. This means that the issue is not with the KB shortcut itself, but with the Quick Access window handling.

• Hey @BSi, thanks for the update. This issue was with Windows and Linux. The team had just published version 8.2.2-30.NIGHTLY which has resolved this issue with Quick Access. When you have a moment, can you update to this latest Nightly and let us know if you have any further issues accessing Quick Access? Thanks! :)

• BSi
    BSi
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_mike_d for the quick reaction, I can confirm that it works again properly in the 8.2.2-30.NIGHTLY build :)

• @BSi, we appreciate the confirmation! :+1:

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.