One PC, two Win10 user accounts, requires separate access rights to 1Password

Options

Hello,
my wife and I share a Windows10 PC. I have admin rights, my wife not. I have 1Password installed and can log-in as usual and use 1Password.
If my wife logs-in, she has her own Windows10 user account, then she cannot log in. When she enters the complete login data of her 1Password access, she receives a message that someone of the family account is already logged in.
In the past we use two separate PC's and we don't have any problem.
What can I do, to get my wife to use her own 1Password login?
Is it possible to install 1Password twice, each for one Windows10 user?
Thx i adv,
Robert

Comments

• Hi @Joerg1PW:

I've checked with the team, and if 1Password is installed using administrator rights, you'll see this behavior. We recommend installing 1Password without using administrator rights. This will allow for you and your wife to both have your 1Password accounts in separate Windows accounts.

To resolve this you will need to first uninstall 1Password, then reinstall 1Password in both your account and your wife's account as a normal install, rather than installing as an admin. You will then be able to log into your 1Password account in your Windows account, and your wife will be able to log into her 1Password account in her Windows account.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.