Fail - No response to clicks - Autofill

HFTobeasonHFTobeason Junior Member

This happened on turo.com's login, which is a pop-up panel. The 1P icon appeared in the username field. Clicking it popped up the appropriate 1P login info banner. Clicking the banner to autofill had no effect whatsoever.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.2.2 80202080 on BETA channel
Extension Version: 1Password for Safari 2.1.2
OS Version: 12.0 Beta (21A5534d)

Comments

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hi @HFTobeason, sorry to hear about this problem with filling in your browser. It's a little hard to say what the issue might be, but if you'd like our team to investigate this more in-depth, please feel free to send a quick email to [email protected] (and include a link to this thread so we know it's you!).

With some extra information from your browser, we might be able to parse the cause of the issue and address it. We appreciate you reporting it, too!

• HFTobeasonHFTobeason Junior Member

Thank you for your reply, @PeterG_1P. I've been fighting general recalcitrance from 1P in Safari. I will make a screen recording the next time I hit an issue and email it to the support team. Shouldn't have long to wait!

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Sure thing, @HFTobeason, and apologies for the hassle you've been experiencing. We'll look forward to checking out whatever you're able to share!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file