ING Bank Australia Login page

Hi there. I have just become a member of ING Bank in Australia and their internet baking webpage is:

https://www.ing.com.au/securebanking/

1Password did not offer to save my Client Number in the "Client Number" field.

So I manually created a Login entry in 1Password for this page but it still doesn't offer to fill in the client number.

So I looked at the page code structure and tried to add a field to my 1Password login entry called cifField with my Client Number as the value but it still didn't fill in the client number. Can anyone advise how to do this? I'm sure I am just missing something simple.

Same on Google Chrome and MS Edge. 1Password extension releases:

• MS Edge - 2.1.2
  • Google Chrome - 2.1.3

Thanks,
Simon

1Password Version: 7.9.822
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Referrer: forum-search:Login problem ING Bank

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Simon_C!

I was able to fill the client number by first saving a login manually in the browser:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

And then opening the 1Password browser extension and clicking on the Autofill button. I did not manage to get the inline menu to work however, that login form is very strange and it looks like it's doing something to interefre with 1Password.

Can you give that a try and see if that works for you too?

• Simon_C
    Simon_C
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_ana ! When I was trying it before, neither the Chrome or Edge extensions offered me the "Save Login" option mentioned in the article... I think because I wasn't logged into the 1Password extension at the time. 😣 But it's saved now and although it doesn't get autofilled when I first get to the page, I can at least use the Autofill function manually to paste the Client Number in.

The data entry buttons for the access code get randomised positions every time you refresh the page and yes, somehow the code cannot be autofilled by 1Password.

But thanks for the prompt and useful help!

• @Simon_C

On behalf of Ana, you are most welcome! Glad to hear those steps improved your ability to autofill. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.