Resize Browser Extensions

Options
11p
11p
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Please allow users to resize the browser extensions. The old extensions you could easily grab the bottom right corner and resize it as big as you wanted. Now we're stuck with a small box.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @11p!

If you click on the three vertical dots > Open in new window, the popup is resizable then ;)

• 11p
    11p
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks that's close but not the same. Every time you click the browser icon, you will have to click the 3 dots and resize every time. 1P7 you would set it once and it would remember your sizing. Please bring back that functionality.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Understood @11p, thank you for the clarification. I will pass your request to the developers :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#285

• karlshea
    karlshea
    Community Member
    Options

It is actually ridiculous this this still isn't possible. And now with 1Password 8 we have to use this tiny cramped extension because the old one doesn't work with it.

• karlshea
    karlshea
    Community Member
    Options

It's so small that even your menu has to scroll.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the feedback as well @karlshea, noted!

• NickElsey
    NickElsey
    Community Member
    Options

Agree - this needs to be fixed.

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, given all the beta testing how did this get released with an obvious shortcoming?

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts @NickElsey & @lysander - I'll add your voices to the request for our development team.

• pberg
    pberg
    Community Member
    Options

Are there any updates to this feature request? It's infuriating to have to navigate a tiny little box when the prior version was so easily & helpfully resizeable. Can we expect an improvement to be made any time in the future?

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @pberg I'm sorry I don't have any updates to share at this time, but I can tell you for sure that our team is aware of feedback such as yours. I know this can be a pain sometimes, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. However, I've gone ahead and added your voice to the internal feature request in its support. Thanks for your continued feedback and support! 🙂

• chrisbartley
    chrisbartley
    Community Member
    Options

Another vote for bringing back resize. Just upgraded to v8 and the lack of resize is super frustrating.

• Noted @chrisbartley, thank you for your feedback.

ref: IDEA-I-595

This discussion has been closed.