cmd + # Shortcut in other Applications (like Fireworks) blocked

Options

Hi
the cmd + # Shortcut works great for me when I'm in my Browser, but I want to use the same Shortcut in other Applications like Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop etc. for "non-1PW-Functions" - in my case it's "show/hide Grid". Is there a way I can have both - a Browser shortcut for 1PW AND a shortcut when I'm in Fireworks for show/hide grid?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2013
    Options

The shortcut should only be active in supported browsers, but there is a known issue we haven't been able to sort out that breaks it in some cases (RM3028). We are not able to reliably reproduce the problem, so it has been very difficult to resolve. As far as we can tell we're doing everything "by the book", but every once in a while there is a user who reports this. I think this is only the third or forth report in a year. It is very elusive.

For now, you may need to set a different shortcut in either 1Password or the other app(s).

If you're willing to work with us to try to track down the cause, could you shoot us an email with a Diagnostics Report? support@ agilebits .com

If you do email us, please be sure to include a link to this forum thread so we can "connect the dots" when we see your message in our inbox.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.