Cannot download the Windows installation

Hi, I have literally just purchased the software (not more than 20 minutes ago) and I am struggling while trying to download the software for my Windows desktop. It always gives me this error:

This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://app-updates.agilebits.com/download/OPW7 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

It doesn't matter what browser I use, chrome, firefox, brave, edge, I've tried them all.
I was able to download it for my linux latptop, it worked fine. The issue I am having is only with the Windows installation.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vitormilagres!

I have just clicked on that link and I was able to download the exe file, so the site is reachable. Are you on a personal or on a company network when you tried this?

• vitormilagres
    vitormilagres
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply! Earlier today I was trying it on my computer at work. Now I got home and tried it on my laptop. I was able to download it, no issues. Thanks for the hint!

• Hi @vitormilagres, it's good to know that this resolved the issue! Of course, should you encounter any further difficulties, or just have questions you'd like us to answer, feel free to let us know. We want to ensure you have a smooth experience - and we hope you enjoy exploring 1Password from here!

This discussion has been closed.