1Password Not Opening from Toolbar ios15

Options
RobertChiliDog
RobertChiliDog
Community Member

When I try to use the password pop-up, I followed the instructions to click on aA on the toolbar, then 1Password. It awaits for the master password but does not open up or progress anywhere.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @RobertChiliDog!

What version of the 1Password app is this happening with, and on what version of iOS exactly?

• RobertChiliDog
    RobertChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, latest version of 1Password and iOS 15.0.2

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @RobertChiliDog. I realize it is a bit of a cliche, but could you please try restarting the device and see if that helps?

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Ben

• RobertChiliDog
    RobertChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

No difference
    As per attached, I enter my master password and nothing happens when you touch the right arrow. When you click done, it closes with no action.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RobertChiliDog:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• RobertChiliDog
    RobertChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

Done

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @RobertChiliDog! Have you received a ticket number already?

• Aphex
    Aphex
    Community Member
    Options

If there will be solution for this issue, please let me know because I have the same problem like @RobertChiliDog

• RobertChiliDog
    RobertChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

No I have not.

• RobertChiliDog
    RobertChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ag_Ana, I’ve not had a ticket assigned. If this helps to fast track resolution, please assign a ticket.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RobertChiliDog:

I see that you got your ticket number assigned yesterday already. You can see it in the subject of the email message we sent you and you replied to :+1: In this case, it's [#SEF-62257-751].

I also confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system, so we will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: SEF-62257-751

• cjcolyer
    cjcolyer
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tapping on the 1password extension icon prompts for the master password, then nothing happens. I submitted a help request with a diagnostic report (holding out hope that I'll actually get a helpful response... I've NOT had any good experiences with your asynchronic user support so far). So far I've not gotten a ticket or any indication that my request was received.

iPhone 11, iOS 15.0.2. 1Password 7.9.1.

• Hi @cjcolyer:

I've located your message to us as well as your diagnostics report, so we'll take a look and be in touch as soon as possible.

Jack

ref: ERI-58895-541

• Aphex
    Aphex
    Community Member
    Options

Is the problem already resolved?

• @Aphex:

We're still investigating the source of this issue. As a workaround for now, using the Go button on the keyboard will unlock 1Password for Safari. Let me know if you're still running into trouble.

Jack

• Aphex
    Aphex
    Community Member
    Options

@jack.platten:
    I can confirm that workaround works :) Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Jack, you are welcome @Aphex, that is good to hear :)

This discussion has been closed.