As of yesterday 1password for windows 10 stopped running. The Firefox extension also stop loading.

Options

As of yesterday 27 Oct. 1password stopped loading on my windows 10 PC. Also, the Firefox extension would start and say "loading" but nothing happened. I have uninstalled the app and the extension . I then rebooted the system. After restart I downloaded the latest app and ran the installation. The program appears to have installed, it is in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7s and a link appears in the start menu. However, it will not load/run. It does not appear in the task manager. I have paused Norton firewall and auto-protect without success. I installed the extension on Firefox, it works in the browser.

1Password Version: 7.9.825
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: windows10 pro 20H2
Referrer: forum-search:As of yesterday password for windows 10 stopped running. The firefox extension also stop loading.

Comments

• Hi @GarryL:

This isn't the experience we want you to have. Since it sounds like we'll need some more details from your specific setup, this would be best discussed over email. Please send us an email at support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread, and we'll be in touch there.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.