1password saved passwords not working

Most of my accounts transferred from Google list worked.................. but a few fail to load the right passwords and I went thru and tried to update password and when the "1password" blue show sup it still loads the wrong password. grrrrrrrr. Have shut down and tried 5 times now.

I deleted an account link from my vault and tried to start over - can you do this and simply enter an account into vault with correct info??

Is there a link to CURRENT user manuals? All I see are videos that seem to talk about different version than I haver on my screen. Windows 10.

I am in my trial and about to dump it with all the issues and nobody to just talk to about them. NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALl FOR ME.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @DaveLockhart1956, thanks so much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you been encountering with some of your imported logins from Google Chrome.

If you are using 1Password in the browser, the browser extension, you can follow this guide as it will help with some steps to Change your password.

I deleted an account link from my vault and tried to start over - can you do this and simply enter an account into vault with correct info??

If you would like to create a login from scratch in the 1Password for Windows desktop app, you'll find those details here under create and edit items.

Is there a link to CURRENT user manuals?

You can finds answers to many question by searching our 1Password Support page: https://support.1password.com/

Of course, if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know! Or, you can always reach out to us at support@1Password.com.

Have a great day! :)

This discussion has been closed.