Watchtower Password Strength - Clickable categories

DanH1
DanH1
Community Member

It's nice to be able to see the breakdown of items by password strength, but then frustrating I can't click on the sections of the password strength bar (or graph labels below) to for example see all of my accounts that are only "very good" and then update those accounts. I realize there is a link to show all weak passwords, but there should be an equivalent link for each category of password strength.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @DanH1 , thanks for this suggestion. We've heard this from some other folks as well recently, and have filed an issue with our developers to implement such a feature. I'll be happy to add your comments here to that conversation as well. 😀

Thanks, and feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests/#817

• Hi @DanH1, I'm happy to say that the feature you've requested has made it to our latest Beta version of 1Password. If you're still on the Beta channel, you should be able to update and see it right away. Here's how it works!

In the latest Beta release (8.7.0-41):

Go to Watchtower, and click on the color-coded bar beneath "Overall Password Strength." This will open a list of your items, sorted by strength, with a label at the top of each section (so you'll find all your "fantastic" passwords first, and so on in decreasing order).

And you can find full details on this release, which includes a number of other new features and additions, here:

https://1password.community/discussion/128543/beta-12-of-2022-is-now-available-️#latest

This discussion has been closed.