I previously reported this issue a while ago when it was affecting all of my devices. One of your team correctly identified it was an address field that has this number and suggested I re-label it. Once I did, the problem went away on Windows (windows 10 screenshot). But the issue still stands in iOS (screenshot). I've also added a screenshot showing the number in my vault as just a simple text field. I'm assuming this field is still the culprit but have no idea what else to do.
The problem is when the "Create Masked Email" option appears on a website, I am presented with creating a new email, using my default email or this "6756" number.
The screenshots attached are all from the same website for comparison.
1Password Version: 7.9.3 on iOS
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.1
Referrer: forum-search:masked email