Forum posting issue: unable to comment

Options
Tertius3
Tertius3
Community Member

I tried to answer to a thread in the Windows forum, but the forum doesn't let me post. The comment simply vanishes if I post it , however it still stays as draft, so I assume it's not posted at all. The thread isn't locked, so I don't know what happened.
Thread: https://1password.community/discussion/125371/2fa#latest

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@Tertius3

The comment got caught in the spam filter. It looks like the same comment got posted 3 times, which may be why it was flagged. We usually review the posts there once per day. I'll pull your posts out then delete the two duplicates. :+1: :)

Ben

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to post multiple times, because it never showed up. Thanks for posting it. This kind of filtering is a nuisance.

• Ben
    Options

I understand the frustration, however the number of legitimate posts caught up in the filter vs stuff that we'd really all rather not see is low. On balance it is much better than having the board filled with unscrupulous posts. 😉

Ben

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

It happened again. Apparently you don't want to have real comments and real discussions but are running just a pure support forum: customer asks simple question or comments simple text, support answers. More interaction not intended. So I will cease posting.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Tertius3

This was a different situation. In this case you used a word that we don't allow here, and so the comment was filtered for moderation. I've allowed the post through and removed the disallowed word. Please keep in mind that this is a family friendly forum and profanity is not allowed. I'm sorry to hear you'd prefer not to participate further, but if you change your mind you're certainly welcome back. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.