Syncing method??

csonni
csonni
Community Member

I've had 1Password syncing work like a charm for a long time on my MBP, iPhone and iPad. I now have a Mac mini and installed 1Password but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to set up syncing. I don't have a paid membership. I imported my today's backup from my MBP but in it, there is zero data. I don't believe I'm syncing to iCloud or Dropbox. What's my next step?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @csonni:

Thanks for writing in, and I'm sorry you're running into trouble getting 1Password set up on your new Mac mini. Since it sounds like we'll need to take a closer look at the way your devices are configured, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• csonni
    csonni
    Community Member

Sent from my Mac and my iPhone.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@csonni:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BJQ-94966-137

This discussion has been closed.