Options
ronen
ronen
Community Member
edited December 2021 in iOS

Hi.
Got a new iPhone 13 Pro Max .
Still have my iPhone X with me.
In the past when upgrade the iPhone , First installed 1Password App to use it with all my Apps / Logins , Installation required data.
Question :
Is there a smart way to start configure my new iPhone with 1P ? Tips ?

PS. I am NOT transferring the old iPhone to the new one , I always prefer new Apps Installation from App Store.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @ronen! 👋

It's always exciting to get a new iPhone and I've heard great things about the iPhone 13 Pro Max. If you have a 1Password account then, after you install the 1Password app, you can add your account using this guide: How to add your 1Password account to the apps

Your 1Password account will make sure that all of your items will instantly appear on your new iPhone.

Once this is done enable Password AutoFill to work with 1Password so that you can fill your logins in Safari and other apps:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > AutoFill Passwords.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords.
    4. Select 1Password.

And finally, I recommend enabling 1Password for Safari as well so that you can take advantage of the amazing new filling features that our extension provides in Safari on the iPhone: Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

Let me know if that helps. :)

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Ok.
    Thanks very much indeed!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Dave, you are welcome @ronen! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.