Mac Beta - Exclude from All Vaults

Hi,
Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there a way to "Exclude from All Vaults" in the V8 Beta? I have several Vaults archived from previous clients that I no longer want to see, but I don't want to archive. I see the option in the Chrome Browser Beta, but not the Mac Beta.

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 2.2.0
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1

Comments

• lucasec
    lucasec
    Community Member

Hey—I have the same issue. There is something called a "collection" you can create that only includes certain vaults, but there's no way to set the default collection that 1Password uses when it launches.

See my post https://1password.community/discussion/125881/set-default-collection-vault-for-saving-in-1password-8#latest for a few more comments on the limitations of the "Collections" feature.

• Hi @aurelius:

As @lucasec mentioned (thanks for the assist :smile:), Collections are the new and improved way of handling vaults you'd no longer want to keep active. Create a collection that contains just the vaults you'd like to see, and then use that collection, instead of the All Accounts/Vaults view. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• aurelius
    aurelius
    Community Member

@jack.platten can I limit my searches to only that collection? My current annoyance is filtering through the new search feature and sorting the old entries I don’t need.

• Hey @aurelius:

Search should be limited to just the collection you have currently selected:

Let me know if this isn't the case for you and I'll be able to dig in further with you.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.