Information doesn't match between Mac OS and iOS

I'm using 1Password on both my iMac and 2 iOS devices, and syncing using DropBox. I set up credit card information in the wallet on my iMac, and it appears under Vault > Wallet. On my iOS devices, there is no "Wallet", but there is a category called Credit Cards. However the data doesn't sync properly between Mac OS Wallet, and iOS Credit Cards. Is there a reason why the interfaces don't show the categories the same. Is there something I'm missing?

All my log in items sync perfectly, and I'd love it if all other items did as well.

THanks in advance for any help.

Dan

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The categories have been improved in version 4, but version 4 has only been released on iOS so far. The version 4 of 1Password for Mac is being worked on and will be available as soon as it is ready. The categories will be the same across all platforms for version 4.

Can you confirm for me that if you create a new Secure Note in 1Password on your Mac that it shows up in 1Password on your iOS device(s)?

If you do the reverse and create a Secure Note in 1Password on your iOS device, does it show up in 1Password for Mac?

• djborden
    djborden
    Community Member

Thanks for your response. I'll be on the watch for version 4 for the Mac. I think I diagnosed my problem syncing between my iMac and iOS devices. I had an alert on the iMac stating that there was a problem with the Helper app on the iMac communicating with 1Password. Once I worked through the troubleshooting tips and resolved that, it seems to have also cleared up the syncing problem.

Thanks again,
    Dan

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.