Syncing

Ok, after feeling out the App I entered all my stuff on my desktop (Mac Pro 2010 ML 10.8.3).
I am syncing with DropBox.
I wasn't happy with the OS X display, e.g for Wallet everything was in the same list.
However when I opened my IOS device I was more than happy, i.e. Membership, Credit Cards, & Bank Accounts all differentiated.
However on my laptop the syncing hasn't worked correctly.
Wallet is fine, also Logins.
Secure Notes & Accounts has not worked. Of 2 Notes only 1 has 1/2 synced, Accounts only 3 of 12 have appeared.
I have rebooted several times to no avail.
Any ideas??

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. Can you confirm for me that the Dropbox client indicates "all files up to date" on your Mac and that 1Password has completed syncing on your iOS device? (If the gears in the Settings button are turning then it is still syncing.)

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• ibarnett
    ibarnett
    Community Member
    edited April 2013

I fully shutdown my MacBook last night.
    Just checked my IOS device, & it showed sync complete (at that time).
    Turned on the MacBook & everything was there - go figure.........
    Should I still run the report?
    Sent anyway.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

There shouldn't be a need unless you have any further trouble. My guess is that syncing just wasn't complete. It needs to sync from one device to the Dropbox server and then still from the Dropbox server to the other device.

• ibarnett
    ibarnett
    Community Member

Thanks - we crossed over there, sent diagnostic anyway.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2013

Cheers! We'll continue to work with you via email until everything is resolved so we're not duplicating efforts across multiple support channels. :)

VSC-57936-346

This discussion has been closed.