syncing problem

Cross post from email support.

I have 2 Macs. My wife has a Windows Box. We both have iPads & iPhones. All these things have 1PW. 1PW syncs between the Windows box, the iPads and my iMac. (Have not checked iPhones - but am not aware of an issue there). However 1PW does not sync data to or from my MacBook Air.

I looked in the library and when I makes changes on my MBA, a new copy is backed up.

The Dropbox is syncing other files just fine to and from the MBA.

The DropBox is in the default location - HDD; Users; gwpotter; DropBox where gwpotter is the home folder on my MBA. If it matters, the home drive on my iMac has a different name - specifically gordonpotter -- I did that because OSX did not like using the same name when I moved files with the migration tool.

Gordon

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi Gordon,

If you've already emailed us, we will continue to work with you via email until everything is resolved so we are not duplicating efforts across multiple team members and possibly confusing you with multiple replies in the process. :)

That said, I couldn't find an email from you in our queue. Did you email us from a different address than the one you used to sign up for the forums? That is all I have to go on, so that is what I searched for.

Please email us a Diagnostics Report from your MacBook Air if you haven't already. That will help us track down the issue more quickly.

I'm sure you already have the address, but just in case that is why I wasn't able to find your message in our inbox, here it is for your convenience. :)

support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Gordon101
    Gordon101
    Community Member
    edited April 2013

send the export file again to support @agilebits .com

came from gwpotter@ [domain used for forum profile]

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! That is a different address, but I was able to find your support ticket now.

We'll work with you via email until all is well.

WYH-66962-464

• Gordon101
    Gordon101
    Community Member

right now I am at a user group meeting, so I will not be prompt in replying to you until after about 9:00Pm Eastern time tonight.

If the solution is uninstall and reinstall, i am happy to do that. I have the MAS version and do not know if the uninstaller on your website is the best approach for the MAS version.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I just replied to your email. I'm going to close this thread so there isn't any confusion. It appears that there are two data files and your MacBook Air is pointed to the wrong one. We'll get it sorted out. Looking forward to your reply to my email whenever you get the chance.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.