Linked Apps

Options
2»

Comments

• beijder
    beijder
    Community Member
    Options

I still have issues with various apps on iPhones. I understand that when an app has a link to a website (Domain) this will work, but various apps do not have an association with a Domain. It's not possible in 1Password to manually link an (login) entry to a specific app. In some apps you can enable automatic login but this is not available in many apps. So I guess this would be a feedback request to make this internally possible to make this link between app and login entry. Or else make it possible (at least) to add the specific app into the Suggested Items.
    Regards,
    Guido Beijderwellen

• Hi @beijder, thanks for writing in.

In your message you mentioned iPhones but this was posted in the Android section. Just to confirm, are your comments in regard to 1Password for iOS or 1Password for Android?

• beijder
    beijder
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Timothy,

Oops... I noticed the error.
    Sorry, I already added my comments into an iOs entry of the same issue.

Thanks for noticing!

Guido

• No problem @beijder! Thanks for confirming that.

• DeclanRoberts
    DeclanRoberts
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hey there! It's pretty convenient to link an app to a saved login. So, let's say you've got that site login saved, right? Now, when you open the Android app, keep an eye out for an option like "Link Account" or "Use Saved Login." It should prompt you to connect your saved login details with the app. Once that's done, you'll be all set to access your account without the hassle of re-entering credentials.

• Thanks for your comment! Glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password for Android.

• ak4913
    ak4913
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_timothy - how did you link the Mychart app to your login info? I have the “show filling suggestions” option enabled, but if I create a new login it doesn’t link to any apps or urls. Thanks!

• Hey @ak4913, thank you for your patience and my sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you confirm that the Show filling suggestions from setting is set to the account or collection that contains your MyChart item?