Autofill and wifi router password

Options
vidario
vidario
Community Member

Hi to all, I created a record for my wifi router in the specific category. When I tried to enter the wifi password from my iphone using autofill I realized that 1password only shows logins and not wifi routers passwords. Is this normal?
Thank you

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 15.2

Comments

• Hi @vidario:

Great question! As it currently stands, only items of the Login, Identity, or Credit Card type are available in AutoFill. Copying your Wi-Fi password from 1Password for iOS, and then pasting it into Settings when needed would be your best bet currently.

Jack

• vidario
    vidario
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply. Obviously the copy and paste solution is the one I used, but honestly I don't understand why to exclude some categories from the search (I don't expect the password to be filled in automatically, but at least that I can select it after selecting "password" on the IOS keyboard ). Thanks again

• Hey @vidario:

You're very welcome. Additionally, we have a feature request to offer autofill for more categories, Wireless Routers being one of them. I've added your voice to the internal issue. While I can't promise if or when this will be added, our developers do go over this and see if it's something that can be implemented in the future. Thanks again for reaching out!

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#33

This discussion has been closed.