Limit to number of alternate URLs

Options
billtcat
billtcat
Community Member

So, I've been using 1password since version 2 on my Mac and this is the first time I've had to ask a support question ... I guess that speaks well of your product and existing support.

Anyway, I was getting annoyed by the reused password messages for related sites so I figured I would combine them by putting the related URLs all into the same 1password entry.

For example, I have Disney logins that use the same credentials for multiple URLs: Disney Shopping, Disney Movies, Movies Anywhere, Disney Parks, Disney World. Since each of these had been a separate entry with the same username and password, each one had an error message about a reused password. So, I kept the primary Disneyworld login and added the URLs for the other sites to that entry.

Everything worked fine until I entered the 5th and 6th URL ... the last two URLs don't autofill. The first four are listed as website, website 2, etc, but the fifth and sixth are just there as URLs. If I go to any of the first four URLs, autofill works perfectly. When I go to the fifth or sixth site, nothing comes up for autofill.

Is there a limit to the number of related URLs that can be listed in a 1password entry? If not, what do you think is going on?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.6.2
Referrer: forum-search:number of alternate url

Comments

• billtcat
    billtcat
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah ... well ... operator error ... should have known better. Somehow, I pasted the URL into the NAME field instead of the URL field ... sheesh!

Sorry to bother you guys!

• Hello @billtcat! 👋

I'm happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. :)

This discussion has been closed.