Options
goatisgreatavb
goatisgreatavb
Community Member

I need to delete a vault site that has incorrect information on it

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how many times do i have to confirm my email before i can get some help

Comments

• goatisgreatavb
    goatisgreatavb
    Community Member
    Options

it appears that you won't reply unless you have 1Password ver question how do you find that info same for extension ver and os ver.

I'm not a itech expert, I am using firefox with extention, I have windows 10 os

• Hi there @goatisgreatavb - I'm happy to help you with this.

One handy way to delete a vault is to do it at 1Password.com. You can do this independent of whatever 1Password apps you're currently using.

It works like this:

1. Head over to 1Password.com and log into your account with your usual password and other details
    2. Once you're logged in, you should find a list of your existing vaults here. Locate the appropriate vault and click the gear icon.
    3. Select more actions > delete vault.

However, please note that if you do choose to delete a vault, that you move out any items you may need there first. When a vault is deleted it's permanent - it's gone gone. So this is good reason for caution when undertaking this particular task.

I hope this gets things off to a good start. Let me know if you have additional questions as you go or if there's anything else we can help with. We're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.