Poco X3 pro accessibility problem

Options
lehinsun
lehinsun
Community Member

I added 1password to accessibility button. But when I clicked, nothing happens. In settings it says that "service works incorrectly" (сервис работает некорректно).
It's Android MIUI 12.5.7.
Help me please, because of this problem it is inconvenient to use 1password with apps (not browsers)

Comments

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

I added 1password to accessibility button. But when I clicked, nothing happens. In settings it says that "service works incorrectly" (сервис работает некорректно).
    It's Android MIUI 12.5.7.
    Help me please, because of this problem it is inconvenient to use 1password with apps (not browsers)

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

• Hello @lehinsun thanks for reaching out! Android 12 changed how accessibility shortcuts are displayed. The accessibility shortcut for 1Password turns the Accessibility setting on and off but doesn't force Autofilling. We generally do not suggest using the accessibility shortcut.

You can remove the shortcut with these steps:
    1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Tap Settings > Autofill.
    3. Tap Accessibility.
    4. Tap the 1Password entry in your device's accessibility settings page.
    5. Tap the 1Password shortcut off.

While you're on your device's accessibility settings page try turning accessibility for 1Password off and then on again. This will often resolve the error described.

• Hello @lehinsun thanks for reaching out! It looks like two conversations were opened with this subject. Lets continue the conversation in the other thread: https://1password.community/discussion/127135/poco-x3-pro-accessibility-problem#latest

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Sorry, this didn't solve the problem. Can you please explain in details with screenshots on how one can use 1password to fill password or any other fields in any app (except browsers). For now, I can only go to 1pass app, find pass, copy it, then go back and paste. It there a shorter way?

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

and yes, it is android 11. (miui 12)

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    Options

ok

• Hi @lehinsun. I'll be happy to help you get set up for filling on Android! First things first, launch and unlock 1Password on Android, tap Settings > Autofill, and turn on Autofill. This will open your device settings so you can make sure that 1Password is selected as the Autofill service. Then go back to 1Password's Autofill settings and turn on Accessibility. This will take you to the device's Accessibility settings.

From here, turn on 1Password itself, but leave the 1Password shortcut off. Here are some screenshots of what the settings within 1Password and in your device's settings should look like:

1Password:

Autofill:

Accessibility:

Let us know if that helps!

• lehinsun
    lehinsun
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Guys, you are the best! Now it works.

Have a good day! 😁

• Hello @lehinsun thanks for the update!

This discussion has been closed.