1Password account vs Dropbox vs iCloud

Options
Real Batman
Real Batman
Community Member

I have the 3 accounts shown in the title, and have been syncing to Dropbox. Since I am going to end my Dropbox account, I'm worried about losing some or all of my 1Password information. (and clearly, I don't understand how 1Password works)!

So... because I have a 1Password account, are ALL of my vaults saved on line with 1Password?

In the desktop app, under Preferences, under 'Sync' it shows that my 'Primary' vault (I have 4 vaults) is synced with Dropbox. Should I stop using this sync with Dropbox? Should I migrate the 'Sync' to iCloud?

So confusing to old guys like me! :)
Thanks for any help

1Password Version: 7.9.2 (70902005)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.7 (19H1519)

Comments

• @Real Batman

Please reach out to us using support@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. We'll be able to help you and do this on a one on one situation to help prevent any confusion on the steps that need to be taken.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. Real Batman
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/127140/1password-account-vs-dropbox-vs-icloud

Also include a summary of your questions, or details on how we may assist you. That will help your ticket to get routed properly.

This discussion has been closed.