I signed into new 1Password account. Top right says "1Password Account & my name". What is next step

Options
MarkSB
MarkSB
Community Member

Signed in with Master Password, got screen with 3 columns - (1) Personal Mark Bazrod,All Items... (2) 3 items - Mark Bazrod, Welcome to 1 Password, 1Password Account, and (3) Mark Bazrod Personal and 1Password Account (Mark Bazrod). Am lost. Have used Mac for more the 40 years.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS15
Referrer: forum-search:Have signed. Can't proceed further.

Comments

• Hi @MarkSB:

Glad to hear you were able to add your 1Password account to the device.

If you're running into trouble getting started with 1Password, we have a dedicated Concierge team that helps with getting everything set up. To get in touch with them, they can be reached via email at support+concierge@1password.com. In your email to them, include a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/127211/i-signed-into-new-1password-account-top-right-says-1password-account-my-name-what-is-next-step#latest, and your username: MarkSB. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from our assistant BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your thread here with your email conversation. Thanks!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.