ctrl+\ shortcut in Chrome does not bring up 1Password pop-up on some sites

Hi.

Using the ctrl+/ shortcut in Chrome does not bring up 1Password pop-up on some sites. For example, if I am logged in to www.feedly.com, the shortcut does nothing. I'm not sure it this is intended, or if it's because Feedly has its own shortcuts, but I wanted to raise it as an issue in case it's a bug.

I can add more examples to this thread as I find them.

I'm on a Macbook Pro using Mountain Lion, with Chrome Version 26.0.1410.65.

Thanks,
Aaron

@mozltovcoktail on Twitter.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us on the forums. It is much easier to help with more than 140 characters. :)

You know the shortcut is ⌘\ and not ^\ or ^/ or ⌘/ right? I figured I would mention it just in case the solution was as simple as using the the correct keyboard shortcut. Of course, that you say it works sometimes makes me think you either mistyped the shortcut or have customized yours to ^/ which is completely possible.

I'm not sure what the "Fill and Submit Login" keyboard shortcut should do when you are already logged in to a site, though. Could you give me the exact steps to reproduce the issue including the actual vs expected behavior? It sounds like things are working as designed, but I'm still a bit unclear. Any additional information from you would be helpful.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.