1Password Helper, Chrome Extension, and Keyboard Shortcuts Unstable

Options

I have noticed recently that I have to restart the 1Password helper a couple times a day to reconnect the keyboard shortcut for the Chrome extension.

Chrome Version: 27.0.1453.65 beta-m
1P Extension Version: 3.9.14.90
1P App Version: 1.0.9.327

I recently started using the CWS version of the extension since it syncs with my Macs. But, this behavior was occurring prior to changing to the CWS extension. The failure rate before and after upgrading to CWS is about the same. Unfortunately, I can't recall the 1P app version or Chrome Extension version when this behavior started cropping up.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Does the issue persist in the stable version of Chrome? I know you know, but only stable browser builds are supported.

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have re-installed the stable version of Chrome and will monitor the behavior this week. If it replicates, then I will try to capture a log and send it to the support email.

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Options

I observed this behavior using the stable version of Chrome today. I have sent my log files to the support email.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! This has been reported a couple times here and there, but it has been impossible for us to reproduce (which makes it very tricky to resolve). We'll work with you via email to see what we can come up with.

• mosqman
    mosqman
    Community Member
    Options

I recently switched over to chrome and had never gotten the keyboard shortcut to work until after disabling and re-enabling the extension.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

But now things are working well, @mosqman? I just want to make sure. :)

If you're still having trouble, please let me know some more details.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.