App needs to remember position and window size

kmdesignkmdesign Junior Member
Community Member

1Password for Mac 8.7.0 BETA does not remember app window position and size at quit and relaunch.

1Password Version: 8.7.0 BETA
Extension Version: 80700012
OS Version: macOS 12.3

Comments

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hi @kmdesign, thanks for contacting us about this issue. I'll be happy to look into it for you.

A quick question as we get started: are you using multiple displays when this happens?

Thanks, and we'll look forward to learning more about this 👋

• kmdesignkmdesign Junior Member
    Community Member
    edited March 25

Just my MacBook Pro. It’s not a huge issue, understand we’re still at beta… just seems like it should be that way, as the max OS finder and other apps do remember.

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Thanks for this, @kmdesign. I'll do some follow-up on my end and will hope to have more for you soon.

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member

Hi again, @kmdesign, and thanks for your understanding. We've got some steps to follow up on this; feel free to send us a brief message at [email protected] with a link to this discussion if you'd like us to dig in.

If this is not a major issue for you, no problem - but we're prepared to dig deeper if you'd like. Thanks again! 😃

• hansenchansenc
    Community Member

I did a search and noticed a few reports of this. I'm also having the problem and was just wondering if this- is still an issue, expected behavior, or thought fixed and a regression?

I'm on macOS on 13.0.1 (22A400) running 1Password for Mac 8.9.9 (80909006) on two different machines.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file