Unable to save login on https://www10.landg.com/ChoiceExtWeb/start.do?domain=Workplace+Savings

Options
ajorpheus
ajorpheus
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Summary

Issue: Unable to save login on https://www10.landg.com/ChoiceExtWeb/start.do?domain=Workplace+Savings

I wish to be able to save the login information on the above link. There are two ways to log in, but the only one I can use is 'Log in with enrolment code'. This requires the following fields: 'Initial', 'Surname', 'Date of Birth' (3 dropdowns) and finally an 'Enrollment Code'.

I can confirm that all of the above fields are part of an HTML 'form', however after filling in the above fields (and before clicking 'Login') when I attempt to right-click on the Chrome Extension icon for 1Password and do a 'Save Login' --> 'Save as new item', then none of the filled-in fields are captured ('Show Web Form Details' reveals nothing).

Steps to reproduce

1. Visit https://www10.landg.com/ChoiceExtWeb/start.do?domain=Workplace+Savings
  2. Fill in details for 'Initial', 'Surname', 'Date of Birth' (3 dropdowns) and finally an 'Enrollment Code' under 'Log in with enrolment Code'
  3. Do NOT click 'Login'
  4. Right-click on the 1Password Chrome extension icon in the toolbar and select 'Save Login'
  5. In the popup, choose 'Save new item'

Expected result

The saved Item should have all the details entered saved, at the very least, under 'Web Form details'.

Actual Result

The saved item only captures the URL of the page where it was invoked and absolutely nothing else.

What I have tried

1. Attempted to repeat the steps with the Chrome Extension set to operate standalone as well as with 'Integrate with 1Password desktop app'
  2. Removed the other form for 'Login with account details' on the page (by deleting in using Chrome Dev tools), in case that was confusing 1Password to no avail.
  3. Confirmed that filling in details on the other form ('Log in with account details') DOES work as expected.

1Password Version: Version 7.9.4 (70904001)
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Chrome version: Version 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Comments

• Hi @ajorpheus.

Are you sure you didn't work with us before? 😊 I love all the details you demonstrated for the autofill issue of the website.

I can confirm everything you shared and am happy to let you know a workaround for the website.

Let's edit the saved item from your "Steps to reproduce", and add the following custom fields:

Then, save the item, and you should be able to autofill the form with the "Autofill" button of the updated item:

Moreover, suppose you are using the 1Password desktop app simultaneously. In that case, we can use the desktop app shortcut "cmd + \" to autofill the login info or bring up the inline menu.

• If you only have one login item on the website, pressing **cmd + ** will autofill it, as shown in the GIF above.
This discussion has been closed.