No prompts to save passwords

Options
jkmartinjk
jkmartinjk
Community Member

I had a free trial of 1Password and it worked great, no problems on desktop or android. Now that I have paid for the subscription, there are no longer prompts. I have "offer to fill and save passwords" selected on my browser and followed all the instructions for the android app. Again, it all worked fine until I started the paid subscription. No updates to my phone since then.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @jkmartinjk thanks for joining us on the forum! I'm sorry to hear about these issues with 1Password.

I have "offer to fill and save passwords" selected on my browser and followed all the instructions for the android app.

Apologies if I misunderstood, the "Offer to fill and save passwords" is a settings specific to the 1Password in your browser extension. Are you no longer seeing prompts to save passwords in your desktop browser or on your Android device or both?

• jkmartinjk
    jkmartinjk
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I do not receive prompts on my desktop browser or Android.

• Hi @jkmartinjk thanks for clarifying that. As we're on the Android side of the forum lets start with the 1Password for Android app. To start you can confirm Autofill is enabled for 1Password:
    1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Tap Settings > Autofill.
    3. If off, tap Autofill on and select 1Password from the list of Autofill services.

From Settings > Autofill you can also turn Accessibility and Autofill previews on. With Autofill on, you can open your browser then navigate to a site we use to test filling, fill.dev. From fill.dev you can tap Login > Simple, then tap the username field. Do you see a prompt from 1Password in the suggestion strip of your keyboard or as a dropdown? Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.